Get An Estimate
What is an estimate?
- An estimate is a document in which the contractor creates a rough outline of the costs of the work you'd like done.
- An estimate is not a bid, meaning it is not final and the prices listed on it will change once you accept the estimate. Once the estimate is accepted, the contractor will create a bid that lists the costs of the specific materials the job will require.
What is an estimate visit?
- At DF Construction Inc. we send the owner, David Fuentes, to your site to create an estimate for you in person. The estimate visit is key because without an on-site visit the contractor is unable to give you an accurate estimate.
How do I book an estimate visit?
- Send an email requesting an estimate visit using the template below or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- In your email include:
- The type of job you're working on (commercial or residential)
- The time frame for your job
- A contact phone number
- We will call you back within 48 hours to schedule an estimate visit with you!
35825 SE Yamaview Ln.
Boring, OR 97009